Facebook Business Page 101
Facebook is a great way to connect with friends, family and colleagues. But did you know it can be used to market your business as well? While a personal Facebook profile is used for making personal connections and sharing daily life updates, a Facebook business page is the best place to make business connections and share your company updates with your members and downline.
Don’t have a personal Facebook profile? (skip down below if you do)
- Go to Facebook.com and fill out your name, email/phone number, birthday and gender, then create a password. Click “Sign up” at the bottom.
- Complete the steps to set up your profile, and enter your interests.
- Customize your profile with a photo.
- Search for Mannatech on Facebook by entering “Mannatech” in the Search Facebook box at the top left of the screen.
- Click on Mannatech’s page (Mannatech, Inc. – Official Page).
- Hit the “Like” button.
- Add your friends: Search for friends, companies, organizations or other Facebook users by entering your search into the search box at the top left of the site.
- Post a status, photo or video: Enter text and upload images into the “What’s on your mind?” box on the home page or your profile page.
Now that you have a Personal Facebook Profile, let’s make you a Business Page!
- Visit facebook.com/About/Pages and click “Create Page.”
- If you’re creating a Mannatech Associate Business Page, select the “Company, Organization or Institution” box.
- When it asks to choose a category, select “Health/Medical/Pharmaceuticals,” and then give your company a name such as “Your Name – Mannatech” or “Mannatech Products by Your Name.”
- Complete the prompts to upload a profile and cover picture of your choosing and add the basic information about your business. Include your shop link for prospective clients to visit and shop for products.
- Facebook will then ask you if you’d like to invite your email contacts to like your page. You can either invite them immediately or skip that step and invite friends and contacts after you’ve added a little more information to your page.
- Share your first status update! Enter text and upload images into the “What have you been up to?” box on the home page or your business page.
What should you post on your Business Page?
Since you are a Mannatech Associate and representative, your goal should be to post content that is relevant and engaging to your prospective clients. Share links to our websites such as Mannatech.com, AllAboutMannatech.com and MannatechScience.com. Share product images and videos found on our Facebook Page. Make sure that everything you share is honest and based on information that Mannatech, Inc. shares with the public.