Mannatech will be conducting its second records purge (Purge 2) on May 25, 2019 … and the time to get ready for it is NOW!
The first Mannatech Records Purge was held in February 2016 when we purged inactive accounts with no product orders since December 31, 2013. The Purge was urgently needed for security reasons, and to move us closer to the standard in the industry.
Here are the KEY DETAILS for Purge 2:
- Planned for May 25, 2019
- Accounts with no paid orders—product, tools, renewals–since June 30, 2017 (when we brought in the new Compensation Plan, and switched from Business Periods to months) will be purged. Thus we are working on an inactivity time of almost 2 years.
- For product orders, we will identify Associate accounts with zero PPV.
- Associates who maintain renewed status will not be purged, even if they have zero PPV. Likewise, non-renewed accounts that have PPV will not be purged.
The primary REASONS for the Purge would include the following:
- Ongoing security protection. Mannatech needs to protect your personal information (PI) and the company’s liability.
- A Purge allows your records to be more congruent with the Compensation Plan, especially since we introduced “compression.”
- A Purge can provide you with some structural benefits. For example, if an Associate wants to re-engage and re-enroll a long-term inactive Associate, once they are purged, the upline Leader can re-enroll them and place them where it makes the most sense to their business.
How can you PREPARE for Purge 2?
- We invite you to our Purge Training Webinar on Thursday, May 2 at 2:00 PM Central Time via Zoom:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
Webinar ID: 302 200 414
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/adArp9HdPY
(We will show you how to use the Genealogy report to select appropriate data, import it into Excel, and sort to see who will be purged, etc.) You can save your current data to have it fully preserved after the Purge.
- The webinar will be recorded and posted for your reference. In addition, we will develop and post instruction sheets for your use; these will be translated into Chinese and Spanish as well.
- Think through and examine your own organizational structure and how it could be impacted by the Purge.
- Ensure your engaged team members are also informed and prepared.