Mannatech Receives 99th Global Patent!
We are happy to announce that Mannatech received the Certificate of Grant from the Japan patent on November 7, 2014 for our PhytoMatrix formulation.
This patent will remain in effect for 20 years from the date of filing. There are currently seven patents issued worldwide to Mannatech for the technology pertaining to its PhytoMatrix formulation.
This addition brings our total number of patents to 99 – patents that have been issued worldwide for the technology pertaining to our Ambrotose®, Ambrotose AO®, GI-ProBalance®, and PhytoMatrix product formulations and in the field of biomarker assays.
“More than any other company in this industry, Mannatech has established itself around the world as the leading developer of health and wellness products,” said Dr. Rob Sinnott, CEO and Chief Science Officer at Mannatech. “We are dedicated to helping to improve lives around the world and this 99th patent demonstrates the meaningful results of our efforts. The plant-sourced PhytoMatrix product is an excellent example of how Mannatech supports overall wellness through a formulation that provides a nutritional boost to our everyday diet.”
Mannatech’s PhytoMatrix caplets contain natural vitamin complexes, plant-sourced minerals and standardized phytonutrients that research suggests may be absorbed and used more efficiently by the body.*
And because the minerals are supplied by hydroponically grown Indian mustard plants, it’s a more concentrated source of minerals than other vitamin/mineral supplements.*
Our PhytoMatrix caplets are formulated to deliver:
- Many of the natural vitamins, minerals and standardized phytonutrients the body needs*
- Antioxidant and immune system support*
- A natural, real-food vitamin complex for maximum absorption*
- Highly concentrated, plant-sourced minerals derived from hydroponically grown mustard sprouts
- Standardized phytonutrients from natural fruit and vegetable sources including broccoli, cranberry juice and grape skin extract