It's the Thought that Counts
“It’s the capacity to know what you want, and the determination to stand by that desire.” – Napoleon Hill
Think & Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill, is arguably the number one success book of all time. It contains money-making secrets that can change your life. Napoleon Hill researched more than forty millionaires to find out what made them the men that they were. His findings are in this book, which is just one of our many 100-Day Challenge recommended products.
Inspired by Andrew Carnegie’s magic formula for success, this book will teach you the secrets that will bring you fortune. It will show you not only what to do but how to do it. Here are just a few of those key elements:
1. Desire. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. Stand by your desire until it becomes the dominating obsession in your life.
2. Faith. There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge. Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought.
3. Autosuggestion. Thoughts must be well emotionalized with belief if they are to reach the subconscious – visualize it!
4. Specialized Knowledge. Knowledge becomes power when its organized into definite plans to action and directed to a definite end.
5. Imagination. You can create anything that you can imagine.
6. Organized Planning. Leaders show the following: unwavering courage, self-control, keen sense of justice, definitiveness of decision, definitiveness of plans, habit of doing more than paid for, a pleasing personality, sympathy and understanding, mastery of detail, willingness to assume full responsibility and cooperation.
7. Decision. Tell the world what you are going to do, but first show it.
8. Persistence. Try until your habitual nature hands over to your subconscious mind a clear picture of your desire.
Once you learn and apply the simple, basic techniques in this book, you will have mastered the secret of true and lasting success. Purchase it now at M5MStore.com.