Mannatech Essential Oils – Find Your Natural Solutions for Around the Clock!
Live life more naturally all day every day with Mannatech Essential Oils. These pure, versatile oils can be used in a diffuser, topically or as effective alternatives to the chemical additives found in many everyday products. Discover what it means to make life easier through these natural yet effective solutions.
Here are some ways to use essential oils throughout your entire day:
- Perk up a sleepy mind with Peppermint Essential Oil in your bathroom Serenity Diffuser.
- Before dressing, condition your skin with a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil added to your body lotion.
- Have your own fresh, natural fragrance at the ready before dressing. Add a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil to a teaspoon of Sweet Almond and Aloe Carrier Oil and massage into your neck and wrists.
- Start your kids’ day off right by spraying our calming, fresh blend of Orange Essential Oil and water in their bedrooms. In a small water bottle, combine 6-8 drops of Orange oil with water, shake and spray.
- Stressful day at the office? Diffuse Lemon Essential Oil at your desk or at home to help enhance your mood and relax your mind.
- Quick clean ups during the day at your desk or your home call for 8 drops of No. 1 Protective Blend or Eucalyptus Essential Oil. Add to a small spray bottle of water, shake, spritz, and clean naturally.
- Soothe chapped skin while on the run. Just add 4 drops of Lavender Essential Oil mixed with an ounce of Fractionated Coconut and Aloe Oil. Keep in your own personal blending bottle to condition dry skin anywhere.
- An afternoon slump at the office calls for an uplifting break. Combine 2 drops of Lemon Essential Oil, 2 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil and a teaspoon of carrier oil. Rub your hands together and inhale, then rub on the back of your neck. It’s a natural way to help improve memory and alertness.
- Time out at the gym means it’s time to refresh your equipment. Add a few drops of Peppermint Essential Oil to your gym bag. Once a week, wipe down your equipment with a small spray bottle containing 8 drops of No. 1 Protective Blend mixed with water.
- After a workout, a massage with Lavender Essential Oil is a great way to support muscle and joint well-being.
- Diffuse Peppermint Essential Oil in your children’s room while they finish their homework to help improve memory and alertness.
- Diffuse Lavender Essential Oil in your bedroom Serenity Diffuser to help you wind down after a long day.
- A simple 6-8 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil added to your bath water makes for a well-deserved, therapeutic soak at the end of the day.
- Hydrate dry skin over night with 3 drops of Lavender Essential Oil added to 1 teaspoon Fractionated Coconut with Aloe Oil.
- Soothe and cool dry feet at the end of the day by adding 3 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil to 1 teaspoon Sweet Almond and Aloe Oil. Massage into feet. Put light cotton socks on. Retire.
For more essential oil uses, check out the Mannatech Essential Oils Facebook Page.