Leadership Experience: Steve Nugent's Three Point Product Training
Steve Nugent, Mannatech’s Senior Wellness Director, shared in-depth product training with Associates at last weekend’s Leadership Experience event.
He shared two types of training: the Psychology of Successful Presentations/Interacting with Anyone and Three Point Product Training. He said, “You don’t need to be an expert on the product, as it sells itself. You only need to promote it.”
Here are a few points from his presentation.
The Psychology of Threes:
- Successful interaction with anyone depends on psychology.
- Understanding who they are.
- Understanding what they want not what they need.
The Psychology of Success:
- Understand your audience.
- Find out what’s important to them.
- Alter your presentation to meet their needs (not yours).
With his Three Point Product training, Nugent shared the benefits of grouping products into threes for easy, focused use; he shared how to increase learning and retention of information; and he taught how to identify what your customer want as well we what they need easily and quickly. Nugent spoke about the importance of supplements, that our choices may be confusing but that Mannatech offers Real Food Technology® solutions.
The Mannatech Difference:
Nugent shared a three-point review for each Mannatech product, calling out benefits and ways to share and talk about them with prospects.
CadioBalance® Approved Product Claims:
- Vitamin C and vitamin B6 are necessary for normal fat metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 and magnesium are necessary for normal protein synthesis.
- Folate is thought to increase nitric oxide production, which is essential in maintaining blood vessel health.
He concluded his presentation with a question-and-answer session.
Leverage these great tools for recruiting and training! And, remember the Psychology of Threes!