Mannatech China: Cross-Border E-Commerce Launch, Pricing and Shipping
Mannatech China^ has proudly opened its doors fully for business, bringing some of the best health and wellness products to the families in Mainland China.
To help further explain how Mannatech operates in China, we will be releasing frequently asked questions about our business in China. This should help you understand how you can take advantage of Mannatech’s global growth and entry into this magnificent market.
The following questions and answers address what can be done now that the e-commerce site is opens and information about product pricing and shipping.
- What can you do to take part in the e-commerce business?
- You can begin spreading the message about our e-commerce model in China. A few suggestions are: Local Chinese diners and other business/entrepreneur leaders or people who know prospects in China who would be possible customers.
- What can customers in China do to introduce family and friends to Mannatech products?
- Can Do:
- Hold meetings with less than 50 people to talk about health and wellness, nutrition and benefits of Mannatech’s products
- Can tell people about this great company that has science behind its products. Talk about our patents.
- Can talk about how Mannatech products are produced in GMP and NSF certified facilities
- Talk about the quality of the products.
- Cannot Do:
- No business opportunity meetings, MLM training or discussion of compensation plan or organization. Mannatech is not direct selling or MLM in China. We are an e-commerce business selling via the traditional retail model.
- No meetings of more than 50 people without Mannatech’s prior approval.
- No disease claims.
- How will the products be priced on the e-commerce site?
- Fairly close to the North American price with some adjustments for tax and local shipping.
- How will tax be calculated?
- Tax is calculated based on the product classification in China. This tax is 11.9% for our health foods products if the order amount falls within 2,000 RMB per shipment and 20,000 RMB per year limitation.
- Taxes and duties will be calculated based on the policy promulgated by the China government.
- What are the shipping costs for orders?
- Depending on your location, we anticipate shipping costs to be around 2-4 USD per small package. Heavier shipments may be slightly more.
- Shipping will be based on the cost of shipping to the customer from our warehouse.
- What is the return policy for e-commerce purchases?
- To receive a refund, within 14 days after the purchase the customer must contact customer service and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). After 14 days, the product cannot be returned for any refund. A refund will only be granted to the customer if the products are returned unopened. Opened or damaged product is not eligible for a refund.
- Where can customers in China get more product information?
- Who can be contacted in China for more information?
^ Mannatech’s cross-border ecommerce model in China is a different opportunity from Mannatech’s MLM business in other markets. Our cross-border ecommerce model in China is not a MLM or direct selling business.